In no particular order:
01. Sites opening up in full screen mode.
I hate it. I hate it. I hate it.
02. Sites opening in windows with no address bar.
I want to see where I am.
03. Main pages that want me to click on „enter“.
I already entered your site by typing the URI or clicking on some link, stupid!
04. Sites that have no proper Flash check.
Oh yes, I DO have the latest plug-in installed. Even if you tell me I don’t.
05. Sites that use Java for the navigation.
06. Sites that are not tested and don’t work on a Mac.
For obvious reasons.
07. Sites that use Flash for no reason.
Thank you, I’ve seen bouncing letters before, can I have some info now?
Exceptions: Sites that use trashy Flash on purpose.
08. Flash sites without a „skip intro“ button.
09. Sites that make me click more than twice to access the promised information.
I know you need to increase your click rate, but I don’t care.
10. Sites with frames.
They are dead. Trust me.