Der Liebe wegen zieht unsere Freundin C. nach Kopenhagen. Diese Mail erhielt sie von ihrer neuen Mitbewohnerin.
Menschen, die sich vor Smileys fürchten: Bitte nicht weiterlesen.
Rules and guidelines :)
* The only things we share are: Toilet paper, kitchen towel, tooth paste, cleaning detergent and garbage bags. Normally, you just buy new stuff if you see that we are about to run out.
* Lodger“™s space outside the room: Bottom shelf in the hallway, bottom right shelf in the kitchen (minus the toaster), the two bottom shelves in the fridge plus the small drawer. The shelves on the inside of the fridge door are shared, also, put your stuff wherever you like in the freezer, just bear in mind that“™s quite small :)
* Feel free to use any of the kitchenware. Just remember that a few of the items don“™t go in the dishwasher (chef“™s knives, pots, pans etc.) :)
* Empty or start the dishwasher when needed.
* Please let me know (in person or leave a note) if you plan on having people over for dinner, just in case I have similar plans :)
* Cleaning: Toilet and bathroom must be cleaned weekly — we take turns. Depending on how much you want to use the dining and living room, you might need to help out here as well.
* All the items in the black cabinet in the dining room are not for the lodger to use, as most of it is heirloom etc.
* Take the garbage, old newspapers etc. to the containers downstairs when needed.
* Feel free to use the washing machine, but please try to fill it up — we can possibly wash our clothes
together. There“™s a drying rack behind the kitchen door, just leave your clothes to dry in the dining room.
* Wireless internet is included; just ask me for the password.
* Since the lodger is free to move out whenever he or she wants to, I kindly ask you only to place your belongings in your own room.
The people downstairs aren“™t always too friendly and very sensitive against noise :) Just so you know. Otherwise, people in the building are nice and friendly.
If you got any questions, just ask!